QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
- The Management defines and documents its Quality and Environmental Policy, including the objectives and commitments for quality and improvement of its environmental performance, through this document and during the Review of objectives and periodical commitments.
- The Quality and Environmental Policy is relevant to the company’s objectives and to the needs and expectations of its stakeholders.
- The Management ensures that this policy is understood, implemented and supported at all levels of the organisation and is made known to all stakeholders.
- The Management ensures the necessary resources for the implementation of the Quality and Environment Policy.
- The Quality and Environmental Policy and its objectives are verified and updated during the annual Management review.
JM Enterprise s.r.l analyses business risks by identifying threats and opportunities from outside, strengths and weaknesses from internal processes. The aim is to exploit the opportunities and make the business risk acceptable.
JM ENTERPRISE S.r.l. wants to be a referenced manufacturer for its customers for the production of aircraft refuelling vehicles. For such reason:
- It has developed an organization that aims to meet any customer’s needs through the design and production of vehicles as specified by the customer.
- It has developed and implemented a programme to protect the environment and safeguard the health and safety of its workers, from all activities carried out within the company and from activities on which the company has direct power of influence and to comply with the requirements of the mandatory standards and the UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 standard.
Through the management system of Quality and Environment Policy JM ENTERPRISE S.r.l. aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Ensuring that its activities are carried out in compliance with current regulations and laws applicable to the company in terms of quality and environment;
- Improve the company’s ability both to understand and develop customer requests and to respond to them on time;
- Guarantee the compliance of the products with regulations, binding or voluntary, applicable in relation to the technical specifications defined with the customer;
- Identify, reduce and/or eliminate non-conformities and customer complaints;
- Promote and maintain the protection of workers’ health and safety during the activities carried out by minimizing risks and planning prevention;
- Define environmental objectives and targets, to be integrated with the operational management of reference sites and company development programmes;
- Make every possible effort in organisational, operational and technological terms to prevent water, air and soil pollution;
- Adequately motivate workers through punctual training programmes, aiming to build the loyalty of its employees by consulting them and implementing solutions to promote a relaxed and stimulating company climate;
- Improve the efficiency of company processes, reaching the full customer satisfaction and expected environmental performance.
In that regard, suitable methods must be defined and implemented for monitoring, measuring, analysing and improving business processes critical to quality and the environment, the products/services supplied, their own environmental aspects and impacts and customer satisfaction in compliance with the expectations of all other stakeholders, in order to:
- Evaluate and monitor the effectiveness of the Quality and Environment System in meeting the specified requirements and in providing evidence of the conformity of the products/services supplied;
- Verify the capacity of the Quality System and the organisation in general to pursue the objectives;
- Identify and implement suitable improvement actions, with a view to effectiveness and efficiency, also in terms of environmental performance, of the Quality and Environment System.
The Management is committed to planning and implementing the process of continuous involvement of all staff in order to achieve the necessary awareness of quality and environmental management concepts and tools.
The quality system must operate in compliance with the requirements of UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNI EN ISO 14001:2015, as well as other applicable mandatory standards.
On the occasion of the Review of the Quality and Environment Management System, the Management undertakes to quantify the above mentioned objectives and, if necessary, to define new ones and analyse the achievement or not of the objectives for the period.
Any changes to this Policy shall be defined from time to time by Management in the system review.
This document is circulated to all interested parties so that they can work coherently with its contents.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM